Friday, June 15, 2012

The Rainbow Grill, Great Food, Very Affordable

I've never been to the Rainbow Grill before, but I can say now that it is a really nice place to sit and relax, and enjoy an affordable meal. Service is fast, friendly, and quick! Food was great! Place was clean and bright, making the time spent their more enjoyable.

There are two Rainbow Grills, the original one is in Grandville, located right on Chicago Drive, and easy to access to parking lot. The newer Restaurant is in Hudsonville, just south of the I-196 EB exit ramp for Hudsonville. Access it off of the service road locate just south of the ramp, I forget the name of the street, but it runs right between the restaurant, and the boating place.

I has the grilled cheese sandwich which comes on delicious homemade cheese bread, w/ a side of fries, and a coke. For desert I enjoyed a chocolate chip cookie sundae. The food is fresh, hot, and ready to eat. My friend had the meatloaf stacker which he clean up rather quickly and seemed to enjoy.

The prices are really decent here, my sandwich was priced under three dollars, came w/ fries, and the desert was also priced around three dollars, very cost effective, maybe even cheaper than some of the fast food places around.

If you've never tried the Rainbow Grill, you should try it tonight!

http://rainbowgrillmichigan.com/main/

No comments:

Post a Comment