Friday, March 17, 2017

Jody's Restaurant - Rockford, MI

  Jody's is a nice family restaurant that serves good food at a decent price. The help is friendly and seems knowledgeable, and the place is generally clean.  I have stopped into Jody's a few times now and always have good food.  Today I had the All-Meat Wet Burrito!  It was huge!  I thought I would get a smaller size burrito but this was well worth the price and almost too much to eat at one sitting.

Past visits to Jody's I enjoyed the Grilled Cheese and the Cheeseburger, both were tasty although the Grilled Cheese seemed a bit small compared to other venues where I have ordered the same thing.  Jody's offers a wide variety of food so everyone should be able to find something they like to eat.

Jody's is located on Division St. just off of Northland Drive, Give Jody's a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment