Saturday, April 21, 2018

Jersey Mikes Subs is a Sub Above the Rest

Had some time to kill today so I dropped into Jersey Mikes to check out their fare and ended up with a regular size Big Kahuna Cheese Steak in front of me and boy was it good!

Now I know that this is a chain of sub shops and I like to report on mom and pop local places mostly but this place is worthy of a mention.  

The sub was approx. eight inches long and grilled with onions, and peppers, white American cheese, mushrooms and I had them hold the Jalapenos.  It was a great cheesesteak and it lived up to what the guy behind the counter stated: "The Best Cheese Steak this side of Philly"!  I have been to Charley's more than once and had their cheese steak and it is really good also, but I think this one was bigger.

I enjoyed some Miss Vickie's Smoke House BBQ Chips and a Dr. Pepper with my Cheesesteak.

Hey, there are sub shops and then there are SUB SHOPS!

Jersey Mike's is a SUB SHOP!

Give them a try!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment