Saturday, January 5, 2019

The Filling Station. Grand Rapids, Mi

I have eaten at most likely all of the Mr. Burger locations in Grand Rapids and I always get good hot high-quality food at a decent price, however, there is another restaurant owned by the same people called 'The Filling Station' which is located on Alpine Ave, and it's worth the drive.

The thing that is different about the Filling Station is that it has Mexican Food on its menu along with the usual Mr. Burger type fare.  People seem to love their burgers and they are really good and remind folks of the former Mr. Fables Famous Beefburgers.

I had theThree Taco Special for lunch one day and it was tremendous!  It came with three tacos filled with meat the cheese and I mean they were filled.  Nothing like Taco Bell where you get a centimeter of meat and even less cheese, there Tacos's were worth the money I spent.  I have also enjoyed the Grilled Cheese,  and the Cheese Burger also.

So if you ever get hungry for a great burger or some Mexican food head north on Alpine, past the bowling alley and keep going until you see the sign that reads "The Filling Station", it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment