Saturday, July 11, 2020

Village Inn Pizza Parlor - Holland




I met a friend here the other evening for dinner and since I had dental work done a couple days before I could not order the pizza which I know is terrific, I ordered the pasta namely the Spaghetti with Marinara and may I way it was phenomenal!  

A big plate full of pasta with sauce and sauteed mushrooms for added flavor made this dish superb reminded me of my own grandma's homemade spaghetti, it was the best!  The flavor was just the way a really good plate of spaghetti to taste and the presentation was also excellent. Someone walked past our table and said: "WOW that spaghetti looks good!" and they were right about that, it was really good!

The waiter and other staff were awesome and did a great job with refills on our sodas and definitely earned their tips, and they deserved better tips because they were providing excellent service. There is a back room with the bar and access to an outside patio if you like eating outdoors. A front dining room is available also and take out and delivery service available also.    

I highly recommend a visit to 'Village Inn Pizza' on South Washington in Holland, Michigan

Thank you Village Inn for being open and having your dining rooms open when most places are still closed to the public.




No comments:

Post a Comment